Friday 24 June 2011

dForsythe


I’ll be off to Thailand soon (cannot wait), and I’ve heard so many things about Thailand and their jewellery industry, not only the high quality of their metals, but they also have huge amount of beads and semi-precious  stones sold in  markets and malls around the place, in particular Bangkok, (where I’ll be staying for a few nights). So whilst I was doing my usual YouTube browsing, going through various Thailand videos etc, I came across dolores1014 channel,http://www.youtube.com/user/dolores1014. Her channel drew my attention not only because I love to collect jewellery pieces from my own travels, but also she makes her own stunning inspiring collections.

Dolores Forsyth owns her own jewellery boutique in California. From her travels around the world she has gathered a striking collection of unique, handmade creations from small independent businesses and designers in countries such as Bali, Thailand and Turkey to name but a few. Not only does she source stunning exotic statement pieces (my favourite type), but she also ‘gives back’ by supporting these designers, mainly from developing countries.  She also designs her own inspiring custom made pieces to sell.





No comments:

Post a Comment