Wednesday 27 July 2011

Introducing the Spin & String!


Still hooked on seed beads, I've been trawling the internet looking for multi-strand necklace inspiration, and in doing so I came across this clever piece of 'machinery' on the Walmart US site, The Seed Bead Spinner!
It's the first time I've seen of these and I just instantly knew I just had to get one. 
I've made a couple of multi-strand necklaces and completely underestimated how time consuming and kind of tedius it is picking up each tiny seed bead and stringing them on a thread, not to mention stringing multiple strands! So I ordered one from http://www.thecrystalphoenix.com, (it doesn't seem to be readily available in the UK for some strange reason).

So this clever contraption needs no batteries, plugs or any of that. All you do is fill it with lots of your choosen seed beads, spin it, and the beads are picked up on your beading needle, (comes with spinner). There you have it, cuts tedius seed bead string time right down, hopefully!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment