Sunday 24 July 2011

My own jewellery..


So I've finally decided to bite the bullet and focus on making my own jewellery a bit more seriously then I have done previously. As I've mentioned before I've made jewellery since I was quite young, but have never taken it seriously. I've made lots of random pieces that I've literally had sitting in a box not doing anything with them, which is a great shame as I kinda like some of them! hehe. Soo for the past month or so I've got my head down and really started looking into bead design and practising some of the techniques I'm familiar with. I've decided to take some decent pics of my work (to follow soon..) and really work at putting my effort into making something of my hobby.
I'm feeling quite positive about it, even if it is just for my own personal satisfaction..so watch this space :)

No comments:

Post a Comment