Monday 23 May 2011

Hi!

My first blog post on my first blog!

I’m a London based ‘Creative’,and when I say a ‘Creative’ it’s not to sound pretentious, I just find I just enjoy being creative, or at least appreciating many creative hobbies etc. Some I can purely just admire from afar, so you may find a bit of photography or art sneaking up on this blog at some point. Some I love to get my teeth into, my own personal interests such a fashion, make-up artistry, baking and a great interest of mine, jewellery making. Hence the name of this blog ‘Love La Joya’… Love The Jewel.
I've been casually making jewellery since I was in Primary School, around 7 years old. I remember making lots of beaded earrings for my Mum to sell at her office for a couple of pounds a pair, and my Dad taking me around bead shops, helping me pick out my beads for my next batch. (Just to point out, my parents were working for me, I wasn't working for them ;)) For years I've picked up exotic, unique pieces of jewellery on my holidays, and from random little shops and markets I've come across, and the love for making my own pieces has grown and grown..


I'm about to embark of some professional classes and hopefully through this blog I can share my progress! x

No comments:

Post a Comment